As an overview I did enjoy the majority of the tasks undertaken during this project. However there were a few I didn't like and some I loved.
The ones I found incredibly frustrating were the half drop repeat. The selection tools are very difficult to use and changing your canvas size to get rid of any white blocks from where you have moved your pattern is very difficult.
I really enjoyed making a pattern to put on my fashion illustration, I loved the style of dress I chose and putting my final design onto the dress was great because it was a pattern thats very representative of me and looks amazing.
On reflection I would have posted on my blog right after I did each task as I often didn't and then forgot how I did it and struggled to collect my memories of how it was done to type it up on my blog.
However I am very happy I with my newly learnt skills and I look forward to using them in future for my work, particularly using photoshop to create patterns and put them onto my fashion illustrations.
No comments:
Post a Comment