Thursday, 28 November 2013

Block Repeat Pattern


Firstly, I opened one of my cropped images and checked the size of my image was 5cm x 5cm with a 150dpi resolution.

I then selected all of my image by pressing select > Select All.

Thirdly, I gave my pattern a title by going to Edit > Define Pattern (e.g Design 2).

Following on from this I changed the size of my canvas (page) to make it the size of an A4 piece of paper, by pressing Image > Canvas Size and entered a width of 20cm x 25cm > OK.

Then I filled the canvas with several repeated blocks of my pattern by going to Edit > Fill with Pattern > (my chosen pattern e.g design 2) and then i had a full canvas of several blocks of my chosen pattern repeated, a block repeat pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment